Once you have joined the Academia Wise community, a number of key services will be immediately available to you. These include sessions on life skills and resilience training, developing a growth mindset, regular communication with mentors and coaches and invitations to meet-up groups. A range of interests are catered for and you will receive regular updates on relevant current academic thinking via our Academia Wise blog.
We recognise the importance of being ahead of your peers when making your college or university application, or when writing your first CV; to that end, we can provide a tailor-made service to ensure that you stand out from the crowd. Together we will plan and build your story!
We can help with:
- Personal statement support
- Russell Group, red brick and all other UK university admissions
- Australian & New Zealand university admissions
- Ivy League and all other US university admissions
- Extra- curricular activities planning
- Character-building courses
- Coaching and mentoring provision
Whether you are an established high-performing team looking for that injection of freshness and new ideas, or a start-up company growing a team for the first time, our team of highly qualified experts will ensure a hassle-free service, guaranteeing a perfect experience. We will ensure that a bespoke programme is put in place to help grow the group and deliver on key objectives for any team building event. Academia Wise has vast and varied links to inspirational speakers and leaders from multiple sectors and can also help plan the perfect venue.
Why not contact us now to see how we can help meet your teams’ needs?
We can help with:
- Defining roles and responsibilities within the team
- Inspirational leadership
- Developing team communication
- Achieving an increased output
- Managing conflict, emotions & assertiveness in the workplace
- Creating a ‘Growth Mindset’ within the group
Coaching & Mentoring
Whether it’s working on interview technique, presentation skills, or simply networking with new people, our coaches can help you develop a toolbox of resources to meet your requirements. Our mentors are men and women in senior leadership and managerial roles across all industries. They are on-board and keen to share their experiences and to help grow future leaders by focusing on building a two-way, mutually beneficial relationship for long-term career development.
Contact us now and we will endeavour to find you the perfect mentor match to move you forward.
Areas we cover in our one-on-one sessions are:
- Career assessment & strategic career planning
- CV/Profile assessment & CV rewriting approaches
- Interview tactics
- Strengths and areas for development
- Recognising opportunities
- Practical emotional intelligence (EQ) skills for career advancement – developing resilience, empathy, self-awareness
Large organisations have a limitless supply of talent to choose from globally, so in today’s tough economic climate, you really do need to stand out from the crowd. There is no better time to prepare for your next role than while you are gainfully employed in your current role – so the time to act is now! Allow us to work with you to refine your talents and better position you to access multiple major client contacts that we have built up over years within the recruitment industry.
We can help with:
- Internship programs with multinational companies globally
- Graduate jobs with multinational companies globally
- Career mentoring
- Online self-promotion, networking & job search optimisation
- Interview technique and negotiating offers